Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 24-08-2022 09:12:21

CarlMarx
Nouveau membre

Business

What do I need to do after I get my MBA? Shall I start a business and work on my own or shall I find a job? Who has experience of this or that kind?

#2 24-08-2022 10:24:29

verybadgirl
Nouveau membre

Re : Business

Great initiative. So, did you start your own business on that? Normally all great businesses are begun with just passion and ideas. You can use Whatsapp that will save you money.

#3 24-08-2022 14:07:19

HerosOfMight
Nouveau membre

It will only be my personal opinion, but I think that starting a business using Whatsapp only will not give a positive impression on customers. At least your could read about how to make a mlm website and make your startup look more like mlm structure. So that your partners help you and you get commission from their work too.

#4 24-10-2022 18:21:29

RemmyMoe
Nouveau membre

As a new businessman or businesswoman you need opening a business account that meets your needs. Maybe you want to be able to manage your finances online and simply don't have time to drive down to the bank every time there's an issue. Perhaps you're just starting out and don't have a large amount of funds.

#5 14-11-2022 12:49:24

Vladon
Nouveau membre

I can suggest you try your hand at cryptocurrency trading, which is a lucrative business if you understand it in detail. A useful financial portal helped me to learn the nuances of effective trading in digital currencies https://tgdratings.com/articles/cryptoc … investing/. First, I registered on the world's best cryptocurrency exchange, Binance. Then I learned how to buy and sell crypto in time to profit from price differences.

#6 18-12-2022 15:50:09

Jollyf
Nouveau membre

You should consider of presentations that will help you enhance the working situation from https://slidepeak.com/blog/how-to-desig … esentation if you want your firm to operate well. Statistics regulations must be followed, and the corporate position must be improved. I believe it to be the simplest and most accurate method for optimizing information for your company.

Pied de page des forums