Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 09-08-2022 09:08:48

VikiMorris
Nouveau membre

Pros and cons of dating

OkCupid is a great choice if you're just entering the world of dating apps. While most other apps encourage either serious or casual relationships, OkCupid feels like a compromise between the two. Rather than flinging random people at you until something clicks, it will ask you a series of questions and try to find matches based on your answers. It's still great for casual encounters, but there's enough depth for something more.

While OkCupid's swiping system encourages quick judgments over thoughtful consideration, you're more likely to encounter someone with similar interests than apps like Bumble or Tinder. Unfortunately, while it's free to use, it locks the best features behind a subscription fee; don't be surprised if you aren't finding success with the free version.

#2 09-08-2022 15:27:58

Nedion
Nouveau membre

Re : Pros and cons of dating

I have a lot of complaints about those who use this application. I often met with the fact that the guys were looking only for sex. This is not what I need. That's why I started using  together2night. That's why I compare other applications with real response to my requests in communication with real people. I recommend doing the same.

Pied de page des forums