Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 08-07-2022 10:36:36

VikiMorris
Nouveau membre

Badoo (Android; iOS)

A standout in a rich field of dating apps, Badoo features 370 million-plus users from more than 190 different countries, all sharing their profiles and photos as they search for matches. The app uses a lot of varied means to find interesting matches, from a Tinder-like swiping system to viewing the profiles of nearby users.

Badoo puts a premium on making sure that its users are actual verified people, instead of "catfish"-style scams, with verification methods based on uploaded photos, connected social media accounts and phone verification. While the app is free to use, you can also buy premium credits for $2.99 to increase visibility or subscribe to gain "Super Powers," which provide expanded features.

#2 09-07-2022 15:48:21

Nedion
Nouveau membre

Re : Badoo (Android; iOS)

And I don’t like your offer as much as what you can get on a classic dating site. The fact is that many applications take money for communication. I myself prefer the resource where communication is free for everyone, click for more info. This is not only access to the directory of participants, but also excellent chat rooms for everyone who is not against online communication.

Pied de page des forums