Test ADSL .net

Le forum du monde de l'ADSL, par TestADSL.net

Vous n'êtes pas identifié(e).

#1 21-04-2022 20:13:15

amajnika
Nouveau membre

Can't install Forza Horizon 5.

Hello,I've bought Forza Horizon 5 like 2 hours ago and i can't install it.I didn't had this issue but i fixed the first one and i have another one and its code:0x80070057

and i tried to fix this but i can't,i have watched so many youtube videos to try to fix this but still doesn't work.So if you can tell me i will be happy.

#2 24-04-2022 23:07:38

Richard37833
Nouveau membre

Re : Can't install Forza Horizon 5.

There are a few things you can do if you're having trouble installing Forza Horizon 5. First, make sure that you have the latest version of the game installed. You can check this by going to the game's main menu and selecting " Updates & Support ." If you don't have the latest version, you can download it from Microsoft's website. https://getassist.net/best-essay-writin … ce-review/

#3 10-05-2022 21:01:00

gabriel
Nouveau membre

Re : Can't install Forza Horizon 5.

You can go for multiple ways as you cannot install Forza Horizon 5 on Windows PC to resolve this issue. One of them is to reset the Microsoft Store & Xbox app. At the start, just close Microsoft Store & Xbox apps with Task Manager, launch Settings by clicking Windows + I hotkey, and go to Apps > Apps & features. Now look for the option of Microsoft Store and press on the option of three-dot menu. Just tap on Advanced options, and on the next page, find the Reset section. Tap Enter on the option that says Reset and verify the resetting process. In the end, when you are done resetting, repeat the above steps for the Xbox app and after that, you can restart your PC and see if the issue has been resolved or not. Just go for https://appuals.com/cant-install-forza- … indows-11/ this link to find more solutions.

Pied de page des forums